Barinaga, Gonzalo, MD
Orthopedic Surgeon Hand & Upper Extremity Specialist
Specialties: Hand & Upper Extremity Specialist
“My goal is to provide guidance and compassion to my patients in order to restore health and function using the latest surgical techniques.”
Specialty Procedures and Professional Achievements
- Advanced training in:
- Upper extremity reconstruction and microsurgery.
- Trauma of the upper extremity.
- Hand, wrist, elbow, and shoulder arthroscopy and arthroplasty.
- Multiple research publications and presentations in the field of Orthopedics.
- Recipient of several academic teaching awards.
University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health
- University of Washington Hand and Miicrosurgery Fellowship
Harborview Trauma Center
Residency (Orthopedic Surgery)
- Southern Illinois University
The Orthopedic Institute of Wisconsin
« See All Physicians