Non-discrimination Notice

Discrimination is Against the Law

The Surgery Center, LLC complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. The Surgery Center, LLC does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.

The Surgery Center, LLC provides free aids and services to people with disabilities or limited English to communicate effectively with us, such as:

  • Qualified sign language interpreters
  • Written information in other formats (large print, audio, accessible electronic formats, other formats)
  • Provides free language services to people whose primary language is not English, such as qualified interpreters and Information written in other languages

If you need these services, contact The Surgery Center LLC at 414-761-2600

ATENCIÓN: si habla español, tiene a su disposición servicios gratuitos de asistencia lingüística. Llame al 1-414-761-2600


PAUNAWA: Kung nagsasalita ka ng Tagalog, maaari kang gumamit ng mga serbisyo ng tulong sa wika nang walang bayad. Tumawag sa 1-414-761-2600

1-414-761-2600 ملحوظة: إذاكنتتتحدثاذكراللغة،فإنخدماتالمساعدةاللغویةتتوافرلكبالمجان. اتصلبرقم

ध्यानद􁱶: य􁳰दआप􁳲हदीबोलतेह􁱹तोआपकेिलएमुफ्तम􁱶भाषासहायतासेवाएंउपलब्धह।􁱹 1-414-761-2600

LUS CEEV: Yog tias koj hais lus Hmoob, cov kev pab txog lus, muaj kev pab dawb rau koj. Hu rau CHÚ Ý: 1-414-761-2600

Nếu bạn nói Tiếng Việt, có các dịch vụ hỗ trợ ngôn ngữ miễn phí dành cho bạn. Gọi số 1-414-761-2600

ВНИМАНИЕ: Если вы говорите на русском языке, то вам доступны бесплатные услуги перевода. Звоните 1-414-761-2600

If you believe that The Surgery Center LLC has failed to provide these services or discriminated in another way on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex, you can file a grievance with: The Surgery Center LLC c/o Fawn Esser Lipp, Executive Director at 3111 W Rawson Ave Suite 100 Franklin WI 53132.You can file a grievance in person or by mail, fax, or email.

You can also file a civil rights complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights, electronically through the Office for Civil Rights Complaint Portal, available at, or by mail or phone at: U.S. Department of Health and Human Services 200 Independence Avenue, SW Room 509F, HHH Building Washington, D.C. 20201 1-800-368-1019, 800-537-7697 (TDD) Complaint forms are available at